I just bought Mankrake 8.1 Standard edition but I am having trouble
installing.  The problem is that my laptop as a space for a floppy drive and
CD-ROM drive however I can only have one in at once at my BIOS won't allow
me to boot from a CD. Because I cannot use both floppy and CD at once I
can't use a boot disk. The only workaround I can think of is to go into dos
or whatever and open the install file but I don't what it is. Please could
someone reply and tell me the name of the file.

Tom.