This is directed to all the CD users out there...

I've got 2 SCSI devices, my DVD drive and a CDRW. My question is, what
settings is everyone using on their jumpers? Specifically, I'm wondering about
the "byte size" option. Either 512 or 2048 are offered. Both of mine are now
using 512. Does anyone use 2048, and if so can you can give reasons/advantages
as to why? Thanks much!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord