Hi,

I have just upgraded Evolution from 0.13 that came with mandrake
8.1 to Evolution 1.0.1 I think it is all looking quite good.  I
used gnorpm to install the downloads.

I usually run KDE and Evolution keeps taking me into the gnome
Control Center - and suddenly my KDE screensaver  & desktops
disappeared etc.  (They came back on a reboot).

What is the best way to use these two control centers?  I'd like
to use lager fonts in the Gnome style aps - can I configure
gnome to read the kde settings instead of sawfish?

Walter