        From:   Tom Harris [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Monday, January 28, 2002 4:32 PM
        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject:        RE: [newbie] installing 8.1

        i have 40mb of ram. here is what the bios says about the processor
(copied
        exactly):

        CPU [90mhz]: Pentium

        i don't know whether that means pentium 1 or not but the website
robin
        suggested says that i have a Pentium 90.

        tom.
        p.s. i was worried that i would have to use another version but i
don't know
        whether PC WORLD would give me a refund and if they don't i would
rather not
        just chuck it.

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street
York YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
which is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Member of the Association of British Insurers.

For further Enquires 01603 622200