On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 00:22:47 -0800 (PST)
Pauljames Dimitriu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

> Thanks to all for the answer to my floppy problem.
> Here's another (I hope) simple one.
>
> I accidentally deleted my "workspaces" menu from my
> desktop.  How do I get it back?
>
> Also, how do I make it so each workspace can have a
> different wallpaper.
>
> I know these are easy questions, but believe it or
> not, I'm actually learning this stuff.
>
> Thanks to all,
>
> Paul

if you are using KDE, your answers lie on the KDE control center (its one of those
default icons on the taskbar). go to the Look'N'Feel Section and customize your
desktop.

im not using KDE much so anybody can jump in to provide more details.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079