Hello,
I need to use some sort of organizer that will keep track of my todo
tasks etc. and provide an alarm as and when a deadline approaches etc.
Something on the lines of M$ Outlook in windblows. I have tried
korganizer, but am dissapointed coz i can't get the alarm to work. I
do not use KDE as my default desktop, even though KDE is installed. I
use enlightenment as my window manager and will not change to kde in
the near future. Any one out there know of any thing that may help or
perhaps i am missing something in korganizer ?

Thank You,
Regards,
mario