Mario wrote:

>I've really liked the newly
> released Evolution ... has the features of outlook (mail, contacts,
> calendar, etc.) but without the bugs and viruses that plague the

I just tried the version of Evolution that came with my ML 8.1 Mandrake. I
like it, but it doesn't seem to have any settings for encoding or fonts. I
receive a lot of mail in CJK languages. Does anyone know if the newer
versions of this product have broader encoding and font support? (I have
been trying to get into their site for half and hour now, but have been
unable to connect).

Regards,

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
http://www.acmuller.net