        From:   SoloCDM [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Tuesday, January 29, 2002 12:16 PM
        To:     Linux-Mandrake Newbie
        Subject:        [newbie] Xinetd Based Services

        What do the following xinetd based services provide?

        chargen: off
        chargen-udp: off
        daytime: off
        daytime-udp: off
        echo: off
        echo-udp: off
        time: off
        time-udp: off

        Also, do the above services have anything to do with telnet or ftp?

        --
        Note: When you reply to this message, please include the mailing
              list/newsgroup address and my email address in To:.

        Signed,
        SoloCDM
         << File: message.footer >>

This email and any files sent with it are intended only for the named
recipient. If you are not the named recipient please telephone/email
the sender immediately. You should not disclose the content or
take/retain/distribute any copies.

Norwich Union Life & Pensions Limited
Registered Office 2 Rougier Street
York YO90 1UU
Registered in England Number 3253947
A member of the Norwich Union Marketing Group
which is regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.
Member of the Association of British Insurers.

For further Enquires 01603 622200