Brian Durant wrote:
> Has anyone on the list run into a margin over run problem in KWord with
> either Mandrake 8 Intel or PPC? KWord doesn't wrap the text when the margin is
> reached, instead the text disappears. Is this a known issue and is there an RPM
> update that will fix it? I experience this on my daughter's IBM Aptiva 2168 with
> the Mandrake 8 Power Pack installed.

Brian,

Doesn't occur for me!  I tried KWord on Mandrake 8.1 for the first time
after seeing your message, just tried one paragraph with the "plain
text" template and it wrapped fine.  Of course, I see that your note
refers to Mandrake 8.

I'm sure you're anxious to fix the problem for your daughter, but it
would be helpful if you eventually:

   * see if the problem is repeatable (what steps must you go through to
get it to repeat)
   * see if it is in the bug list at kde.org
   * if not, add it to the bug list with as much information as you can
provide

regards,
Randy Kramer