On Thursday 31 January 2002 23:30, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> > Brian Durant wrote:
> >
> >  <snip>
> >
> > > 2) We have a multilingual family. We need spell checking in Danish,
> > > French, German and Spanish. I might be interested in seeing Russian
> > > spell checking as well, though I don't use my Russian much these
> > > days. Does AbiWord provide all of this?
> >
> >  <snip>
>
> Brian, I don't recall seeing any GNU word-processor (ABI, KWord) with
> built-in spell checking for danish.

My version of Kword (d/led from cooker 2 days ago) can be set to use
either aspell or ispell, and Danish is available for both. How good the
dictionaries are I have no way of judging, but they are right here on my
system. You'll also need to install the danish locales rpm.
--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

All in all, you're just another brick in the wall- Pink Floyd