I have Windows Xp, and want to boot to MandrakeLinux 8.1 using a boot
 disk. The boot disk that was made during the installation does not work.
 It come up with this message: "Could not find ramdisk image: initrid.img."
 Now what do I do? Apparantly, this is a common problem. Is there somewhere
 on the Internet that I can download a workable boot for a floppy?
 Thanks