I've got an Nvidia Geforce 2 Titanium with 64 megs of Ram, running under
Mandrake v8.1 and I'm wondering if I can use the TV-out port on the back of
this video card.

I did a search of "nvidia" and "tv out" in the mailing list archives but came
out empty handed.

I also did a search on Google, and found a web page with some references but
TBH, it looked olderish...

Anybody done this, and if so what software/references can you point me to?

Thanks a million! ;-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord