> Geoff Thomas wrote:
>
> I've been using su to change to root for admin. tasks.
> Suddenly it won't work and it says file limit is exceeded.
> What gives?
> GT

Sounds like you just installed Bastille and picked that option. You can change
a line in the Bastille configuration file that limits file sizes. Sorry, I
can't remember the exact line.

Best bet is to go to Mandrakes home page, then to mailing lists, then pick the
archives and do a search on bastille...this has come up a couple of times so
you should be able to find it pretty easily.

Hope this helps!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord