STFW - Surf the F**k*ng Web
DAYOR - Do At Your Own Risk

what else? hmmnnn.

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002 17:11:58 -0500
"Geoff Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079