I use Enlightenment full time, and have done so for over two years now.

For a lot of E users, they are provided a clock by another app.  Many use
the app gkrellm.  Here's a screen shot of the two I have running on my
desktop right now.  There's an option of it displaying a clock, as well
as doing other things for you. (Displaying when you have mail, users on
the machine, ssh, ftp, sftp connections, and 'many many more!')

http://ic.net/~timh/gkrellm_clock.png

The little fish tank looking thing in the middle is something "unrelated"
to gkrellm.  But it has a clock under the host name, and date.

A lot of E users use an app like that.  It servers multiple functions and
think it looks kewl as well! :')

Of course there are more "generic" ways of doing it with xclock.  It's
completely up to your likes and dislikes.

There also may be epplets that have a clock.  I think if you check out
/usr/bin/E-Clock.epplet.  You can use that as well.

Check out GKrellM's webpage.  Youcan download it there, and find plugins
to use with it as well.

http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html

Hope that helps.
tdh

  T. Holmes  |  UNIXTECHS.org  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  UIN:  17021091
 | > Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
 | yes OK Bad joke in subject line
 |
 | I literally need a clock in Elightenment.  I'm so frigging clueless... Every
 | other WM. has one... Even that weirdo TWM.  I have tried all the WM's Mandrake
 | 8.x has to offer by default.  I don't remember if there is one in Blackbox
 | (haven't played with it much).
 |
 | So far I am partial to KDE *yay windowsy interface i can handle!* &
 | Enlightenment *Yay Linuxy interface I can handle!*
 |
 | But... the lack of a clock in E is driving me insane!
 |
 | Help?
 |
 | Femme
 |
 | Want to buy your Pack or Services from MandrakeSoft?
 | Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com

  2:04PM  up  2:24, 1 user, load averages: 0.06, 0.03, 0.00