OK...

currently, my Linux installation is on an 8GB hard drive. I would like
to put it on a 20GB hard drive. I know how to partition the drive. My
question is simply, once the 20GB drive is ready, can I just do a straight
copy of the existing filesystems to the new drive? Then I would connect
the new drive as /dev/hda.

Would this work? Or is there something special I have to do?

Thanks,
Rick

--
Rick Friedman
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - email

"He's dead, Jim. You get his wallet. I'll get his tricorder."

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com