Hello,

The system date for my system is wrong. I can set the date and
time with the date command to be correct and all will be okay.
I can even log out of system back to the K Desktop Environment
log in window and relog into the system, and the date will be
correct; however when I shutdown and reboot, the date returns
to the old incorrect one. How can I fix this.

I am Using Mandrake Linux version 2.2.14-15mdksecure on a dual
boot system that also contains Windows 98, which I seldom use.

TIA

John Hemmer
Syracuse, NY