On Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:42:55 -0500, "Paul Kraus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok I have installed vmware. I want to install 98se as the second os. I was
> running xp but xp is a resource hog and way over kill for the one or two
> apps I need to run in windows. The problem is that I am running a laptop
> that only has one drive bay. Meaning either cd or floppy. How then can I
> install 98se seeing as the factory cd is not bootable. Any thoughts would be
> appreciated.

Have you tried copying the CD to your hard drive, booting into DOS with a boot
disc, and then running Win98 Setup from the hard drive?

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

          4|)V4|\|C3D l3e+ $peA|< i$ whEn J00 +4lK L!K3 t|-|15. t0
         u|\|d3r$+@|\|D jOo |\/|u5+ be 1337. 1f J00 4r3 NO+ lEe+ jOO
                       C@|\|N07 5p3A|< 0r ReAd +|-|I5