Nothing. It's not recognized by Harddrake. Modprobe produces no
entries under SDA or SDB. I suppose I could 'force' it, by making an
entry for SDA and then SDA1, then putting a statement into FSTAB where I
  mount the SDA1 into something like /mnt/camera, but if it's not really
there - how would it work?
   LM had no problem with the Olympus C-700 directly plugged into a usb
port. Harddrake found it, listed it under the drives, and I was able to
mount it with no problem. And the really funny thing is, with both of my
card readers, UsbView not only "sees" them, but even knows what their
correct names are! But Mandrake thinks the dual-slot reader was a 1-gig
scsci drive, and couldn't see the other one at all.
   Apparently, some card readers are spotted by Mandrake, while others
aren't. I'm going to give Redhat 7.2 a shot tomorrow, and see if it does
any better.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY