MS, licensing, get around.....

that you can phrase it like that _screams_ law suit.  MS we are talking
here.

what are they accessing and could it be moved to a linux box entirely?

On Wednesday 06 February 2002 11:29, you spoke unto me thusly:

> Can
> I get around licensing stuff like this...or am I asking for a law suit?

i swear to you this sig was randomly choosen by my sig file...... really.

--
Microsoft, Windows, Windows 98, Bugs, Lacking Features, IRQ Conflicts,
System Crashes, Non-Functional Multitasking, The Y2K Problem and The Blue

shane
registered linux user @ http://counter.li.org/
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98