cool! i was finding a solution to this one a couple of months ago. btw, you could omit
the last pipe as it is a little bit redundant.

thanks!

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:32:27 +0800
"hinet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079