Andrei Raevsky wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a good, thourough and detailed, technical comparison
> of Mac OS X versus Linux.  A friend of mine is a really "religious"
> Mac user and it will take a lot to make him try Linux.  I would like
> to help him with this.
>
> Please send me any good articles (or links) you have.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrei

The best document I've ever read is "Tales of the BeOS refugee".

This compares not only MacOS X and Linux,
but also Win and BeOS.
In fact, it is a comparison of BeOS and MacOS X,
with a look at Linux and Win.
The point of view is : "the power-user".

Really a reference document to me !

You can also read comments,
there is a "feedback version" of this doc somewhere,
but I can't find it...

Enjoy !

Nyco