I haven't received messages from "newbie" since Sunday. I've received four
failed mail deliveries ( returning message to sender, indicating it's a
"permanent error") with the message above.

I can receive/send messages to other lists. What should I do to correct this?
All other lists work. What should I do to correct this?

Tia,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the suffering souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!

For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://www.webhart.net/csrb/