Hi,

I had this printer working ok for a few days - now it stars
printing garbage as soon as it is no.  it does not matter what
order I switch things on as soon as the printer is on in Linux
it begins to print garbage.

The problem is not there in XP on the other side of the dual
boot!  Rather a let down to have to save stuff to floppies and
re-boot to print :(

I have checked through all the processes with ps -ax and killed
anything that looked likely.  I have also used kups - which
tells me there are no print jobs.  I have removed and
reinstalled the printer.

Now I am stuck.

Walter