-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of shane
Sent: Friday, 15 February 2002 10:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Running slow.

On Friday 15 February 2002 01:49, you spoke unto me thusly:

> If speed and footprint are concerns, then Blackbox or Windowmaker might
> be even better choices.  I believe Blackbox *might* be the lightest

either blackbox or fvwm is the lightest would be my bet, but i have nothing
to back that up   ;-)

i recommend e first cause i kinda like it.  nothing more.  while not as
light as others it does more.  always trading off.

--
Microsoft: Writing viruses has never been easier!

shane
registered linux user @ http://counter.li.org/
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98