I've received 3 identical answers, but it doesn't work here!  Nothing
happens when I click on the icon in the dialog box.  I can change the
icon by right clicking and then selecting "Edit File Type".
Unfortunately, this also changes all of the other, similar, non-embedded
icons on the desktop.

Rich

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]