I have a couple of questions, I would appreciate an answer to.

1. My current PC setup is a PIII, 800mhz PC with 256mb of ram, dual 20gb
hard drives and an ATI Xpert PCI graphics card (8b of video ram). I have
a printer and cable modem access on a Linksys cable router.

My question - could I drop back to a 2.2.? kernel with no ill affects?
What did I gain with the 2.4.? kernel on my systems?

2.  Using the family's PC I can tag a bunch of MP3's files, burn them to
a cd as .wavs in Nero. Can X-CD-Roast do that? If so, how? If not
X-CD-Roast, then which one? I would like to burn audio cd's on my Linux
box (v8.1)

--
Jose
[EMAIL PROTECTED]