Um, I suggest using 10 network since it is the official Private us
address space. It seems that 192 is not reserved anymore.
I found this out when I ran into a 67 network computer on the net and
found out my firewall was blocking it since it was supporse to be
reserved.

You can get the newest list from
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space