Hi All,

 I'll get str8 to the point here....

 I have a (PC with Win98 on it and will install LM on it too ) + a Notebook
that dual boots Win + LM. The notebook has an NIC connected to DSL internet (
no DSL modem just an Rj45 running from the NIC to the wall , with an internal
IP 10.x.x.x then connects to the internet through the ISP's router in the
building)

 I want to be able to do the following:

 1- I want the notebook to be running Linux all the time, the PC running win (
most of the time )
 2- Connect the PC and the notebook through a LAN, so I can see files both
ways ( see win files from linux and vice versa ) .
 3- Use the printer from both machines.
 4- access the internet from both machines.

 Now, I have read some articles here and there ( IP masquerading, setting up
Linux/Win LANs, SAMBA... ) yet I'm not sure which I need to do first, which I
dont need to do at all , and ofcourse after reading a typical HOWTO I ended up
more confused than before I read it !!!

 can anybody who feels like helping, give me an "outline" of what shall I do
here ??
ANY suggestion will be most appreciated.

 -- Hanan

Hanan AL-Shargi