On 07 Mar 2002 11:22:40 -0500, Paul Rodríguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I would like to change the color of the title bar in the window that is
> selected.  How do I do this?  I am running Sawfish under Gnome.  I
> looked at the theme I was using (found in
> /usr/share/themes/Bubbles-Revisited-GTK/gtk/ ) but found no settings for
> that.  AM I looking in the wrong place, or not deeply enough?

Sawfish themes are separate from GTK+ themes. The ability to change the title
bar colour depends on the Sawfish theme you're using. This can be changed in the
"Appearance" section of the Sawfish configuration settings.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

        "And I have to say that I absolutely despise the BSD people...
        Oh, well. Not everybody can be as goodlooking as me. It's a curse."
                                -- Linus Torvalds