Thank you, Sridhar, that's very useful, I didn't realize that.

Not all of the sawfish themes allow you to reconfigure that color (about
6 of the ones that come with Mandrake do).  They appear as submenus of
the appearence menu.  There are some pretty cool themes there that
really let you play more with the UI.  Very nice.

Thanks.

- Paul Rodríguez