If you're using Bootmagic with PM, I suggest you load bootmagic *you may
have to make the BM partition visible*, then look for your linux
partition.  Point it there.

If you're using LILO, you'll have to re-edit the LILO config file to
point it as you've changed where your first Linux partition is kept.
I.E. You changed what cylinders it starts at & ends at.

FF