Hi,
I need some advise ( actually I'd rather specifuc steps :)) to get from
Initial state below to Goal state ( also below ):

Initial State:
I have a 2 machines:
First machine: a dual booting notebook ( LM 8.1 + Win98 SE) connected to DSL +
printer.
Second machine: a dual booting Desktop ( LM 7.2 + W2K )
both have NIC installed.

Goal State:
I need the first machine always running linux, the second one always running
W2K, I want to connect them through a LAN ( bought a hub and some cables ) so
that the second machine can connect to internet through the first one, and I
need both machines to see each other's hard drives, and share the printer.

DO I need 2 NIC's installed on the first machine to be able to do this ?( one
to hold the LAN IP , one to hold the DSL IP )

All contributions welcomed :)

Hanan AL-Shargi