AFAIK (Michael will correct me I'm sure {admit it Michael, you saw that
coming :P}), unless your ISP gives you a DHCP connection *non-static IP
addy's*, you won't or shouldn't get a new IP address either way.

As for finding it, I would love to know too.  From a term preferably, as
none of my books or resources has it.  Maybe I haven't looked correctly?

FF