Hey everyone, this question is probably very simple to answer but as
a newbie it's not easy. =)

As root I must enter "./" (dot-slash) in front of any command or app
i want to execute from the shell. However, as a "regular" user, I don't
have to. I looked into my .bashrc but I cannot see a line of script that
does that. I'd like to know where that line is so i can set it up for
my root account too.

thanks for any kind of input,

Zlatko Savic
"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com