Hi Robin;

Nothing to complain about here: Bright; sunny; -12 C. Last week was around
-25 for daytime highs.

This feels like spring. Then again; I spent almost 12 years working around
the Barren lands and living in Yellowknife......

<grin>
Charlie
On March 12, 2002 01:23 pm, Robin spake thusly:
 Glad to hear from someone in the same boat as me. We just had some snow a
 few days back and other people are enjoying sun already. Well, anyone
 one from Seattle want to jump in and complain about the weather? LOL

 Vancouver BC
 Canada

 Robin