Hello all,

I have Mandrake 8.1 on my laptop and am trying to telnet to a SunOS box.  I
have tried all the terminals and am having the following problem:

I type: telnet <IP of server here> and press Enter

I get:

SunOS 5.6

login:

After the login I type my username and press Enter, but the cursor just
moves to the "l" of login (on the same line) and does nothing.  I never get
a prompt for a password and eventually the connection times out.

I have been able to login just fine from Windows, but need access to this
server from within Mandrake.  (it is a dual boot system)

Any suggestions are appreciated,
Kevin