On Tuesday 12 March 2002 09:30 pm, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> >   Geez it's winter in South Texas and it hit close 30°C here
> > today .... that's more commonly known as about 85° in these
> > parts. Almost warm enough to hit the beach, not quite tho, still
> > a little too chilly ;)
> >
> >   Thought y'all were havin summer Down Under ....?   Since spring
> > starts here in a few days... y'all fixin to do autumn ?
>
> Quaylar is from Austria, a nation in Europe [and a nice one at that
> :) ].
>
>       Austria != Australia
>
> I'm in Sydney, Australia [no Kangaroos here either, unless you
> travel a few hundred kilometres inland, or visit a zoo :) ]. It's
> 14:30 and 23 degrees Celsius (it's usually hotter, but we've had a
> lot of rain the past few days).

   You ruined my fun too soon Sridhar. What's a 'l' an a extra 'a'
here'n there amongst friends?  Jus' coupl'a 1000 miles and one
equator, NBD  ;)  Betch'a Quaylar figured I was just playin'

   BTW, I believe my great ....great ....great grandparents are from
Austria.  Sort'a kind'a German, French, et al   Can't spell it but it
sounds somethin like Alsainse-Loraine

   (This is one'a the best threads we've had in a long time)
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas