well said!

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 14:40, Kaj Haulrich opened a hailing frequency
and transmitted:

> 2. Dvorak was wrong : Nobody (well, almost) here wants to keep linux for
> themselves (the Ferrari versus the Ford - syndrome).

ver y true, linux users are highly evolved beings you see ;-P

> 6. You CAN have it all : Mandrake ! (The pure-at-heart can just rpm -e

yeah!

> 7. I can create an alias for myself and join the "Mandrake Club" once
> more. And I will.

i may have to buy gift memberships.........

--
"sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily.  all other sins are
invented nonsense. (hurting yourself isn't sin, just stupid)" -heinlein

shane
http://shentzu.home.mindspring.com/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98
http://dmoz.org/ cause humans do it better!