The rest I won't argue.  But English!?

I am not Sir ;0  Je suis partiellement francais, c'est vrai.  I blame my
upbringing for me being only being half-french.  And I did grow up in a
french community I assure you Kaj.

Oh & I don't speak my native (though I suppose english is as much my
native tongue) much now for lack of a french community where I am.

:)

Sorry I just had to respond...unless that was meant to provoke me...
hm... no I won't bother trying to construct a Heinlein-ian conspiracy ;p

Femme