Hi there:
Thanks for the answers on File system. Now as a Linux newbie, I have another basic question
I really want to know what is WINE? I know that it is a technology that run Windows apps under Linux. But I really don't know how to do so. I mean can I just insert my Office XP CD Rom and install it the way I do with windows? Or do I need to somehow tweak it? And what programs can I use under WINE? And by the way how can I get it? how can I run it? ( Shall I run it? I mean is it an app? )
Well I appreciate any information that you can give me about WINE. Maybe a URL will help.
 Linux Registered user # 266090
Aryan