On Sunday 17 March 2002 01:15 pm, Terry Smith wrote:
> Tom et al.,
> I have the opposite problem...my numlock is *not* turned on
> automatically.
> Problem is I'm running RH7.2 on the box at the moment. 'numlock' is
> not among the services/daemons that RH uses and I can't find one
> that handles the keyboard.

   Only help I might offer is I haven't used RH since 5.2 as soon as
I found Mandrake 6.0 ;)  But, IIRC (and i often don't), with RH I
never found a way to turn numlock on either, even when it was set on
in bios.  Since I reckon RH has progressed a little since 5.2 ;)
check your bios setting for numlock enable/disable.
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas