I have read lots of threads about the club memberships etc on this list
and find it very understandable that there are some diverse opinions on
this.  Given that, isn't the best way to support the distro we like to
BUY it DIRECT from Mandrake.  8.2 pre-orders are now available.  I
suggest that if you want to support Mandrake and get CLEAR value for
your money, order the 8.2 powerpack or server edition now direct from

http://www.mandrakestore.com

If you want to offer even more support, go for one of the subscription
offers, which gets you 9.0 and 9.1 when released.  USD 84 for the
PowerPack including shipping has got to be value for money.  You even
get manuals!

My guess would be that if you buy it from your computer shop, Mandrake
may see only a small percentage of this.

cheers
Brian