Wei,

The easiest way to fix this is to install a proper firewall setup, which
is a good move anyway.  I found that this went away after I installed
Interactive Bastille.  Somewhere in the default network setup on LM, IP
forwarding gets turned off, probably by the default firewall.  If you
set up a firewall intentionally, and specify that IP forwarding is to be
allowed, this problem is bypassed.

There are many firewalls to choose from, but if you just want to share
your internet connection and keep the black hats out, Interactive
Bastille is easy and teaches you some stuff along the way.  (It's on
your distro CDs).

gShield has also been mentioned as an exceptionally easy one to set up,
but I haven't tried that personally.

HTH
Brian