FemmeFatale wrote:
> OK I have bastille installed... now how to I use this interactive setup
> ;)
>
> Haven't looked for it, not knowing where to look...so just point & i'll
> click.
>
> Femme

Femme,

Do you mean to harden your entire system with Bastille, or just install
and configure a firewall?

If you're going to do the first then issue this command as root in a
terminal:

                /usr/sbin/InteractiveBastille

If it's the second you're looking to do then simply access the Tiny
Firewall utility in Mandrake Control Center. This will setup and
initialize Bastille Firewall on your system.

The two processes are distinctly different and I would strongly caution
anyone that using InteractiveBastille to conffigure a firewall is like
using a 12guage shotgun to swat a fly. It's not a good idea. Especially
if you don't know what you're doing. InteractiveBastille is a very
powerful tool and you can literally lock your system down so hard that
you'll end up having to reload the thing just to check your email.

just a word of caution...

--
Mark

"I suppose I should have a pithy saying here..."
"The brain reports all neurons busy processing sub-routines
are currently occupied. Retry your query in five minutes."