Thank you for your help. I did check the diskspace and it has plenty of
space available. However, I figured out the problem and I would like to
share with everybody here.

Two days ago I install a guestbook cgi in my Apache web server. One
thing I did not know is that every time when someone signed the
guestbook, it will sent a notice email to the web master I set up in the
Apache setting. The way it send the email is put a message in
/var/spool/postfix/maildrop Unfortunately, this folder is not own by
Apache and it did not allow world to write in the directory. So, how do
I solve the problem? I change the permission to world writable. I know
it probably is not a good idea for security reason, so I am looking if
any of you expert can give me some advice.

Daniel