Roger Sherman wrote:
well IMO & I've built several PC's you have a definite problem.

If I may ask, is that the "old" case & Powersupply that came with it?

I know you said you swapped PW's, but...how big is that PW?  250 watts
won't cut it.  Get the biggest you can afford & this is one area in PC's
where more $ usually means better hardware.  Powersupplies that are
crappy also weigh less.  If you can, take 2 that are the same output &
stuff.  Put one in one hand, the other in the other hand.  Weigh them.
The heavier one is the better one.  Why? Because they don't use cheap
electronics, more fans & more circuit board stuff.

I would recommend a 350 watt PS minimum.  Preferably one that will clean
the input electricity too.  It helps a helluva lot.

Other than that, I take it cooling isn't an issue?  Do you have 2 case
fans at least in there ?  One on the Hard drives & one at the back
letting air out help.  *Not expensive, maybe $10 tops for 2 or 3 of
them*.

Femme