Ok Shane. How did the upgrade go and how did you go about doing it? I may
follow your foot steps; so try not to make me fall in hole.

I have downloaded the three 8.2 iso files. How can I mount them on my
directory tree? I looked up the man page for mount and I am not any wiser. I
would need to go into the images if I were to do a fresh install wouldn't I?
I would at least need to put hd.img on a floppy wouldn't I?

Thanks,

Seedkum