This last one appeared on the list. Go figure! If I knew how to set up a mail
server I could (apparently) alleviate the problem with my local user group
but I don't think that's exactly what should be required to post to a "Help
List", do you?
Charlie
On March 21, 2002 10:07 am, Anuerin spake thusly: