On March 21, 2002 06:07 pm, Ed spake thusly:
 my guess.... jon is bouncing some of us back to the list, the list notifies
 you it got bounced somewhere... (just like me to blame the last person to
 leave the room for stealing my keys....) but it got thru to the list the
 first time... are you bfiltering somewhere with a bounce?

I only bounce proven SPAM (anything from Microsoft) messages manually; or
send them to the bitbucket. No other filters here.

C.